The traditional, long-standing energy industry is not used to rapid change. But suddenly so much is new: the data sources, the scale of the data, the optimization and stabilization needs, the players, the business cases and the regulatory questions – are all like never before. Turning these challenges into opportunities requires a highly qualified and diverse team that is experienced and visionary at the same time.
FSIGHT has just that. The team is a rare combination of industry veterans who share an innovative vision with top-notch technologists who took part in designing current industry trends.
- 25+ years’ experience leading startups and corporations, specializing in the energy sector
- Served as senior director and head of energy services at Better Place
- National smart grid advisor for the Israeli Public Utility Authority
- VP R&D
- CTO at Avaya USA
- 13 years' experience in advanced energy systems
- Led Battery and Powertrain integration product at Better Place
- Managed Solar and Pumped storage Power at Ellomay Capital
- Served as Submarine Chief Eng.
- Holds B.Sc in physics and economics
- 15 years’ expertise in managing machine learning R&D groups
- Led algorithms and technology for Cellwize, from 0 to 100M users
- Co-Author of 8 patents and patent applications in cellular and smart grid worlds
- Holds BA in Computer Science and an MBA
Prof. Sergei Edelstein
Head of Research
- 25+ years’ experience in machine learning algorithms
- Built patented antenna optimization at Cellwize
- Built AI-based network security solutions for F5 and Radware
- Co-author of tens of patents and publications in machine learning
- Applied Math Associate Professor in Rostov University